? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 14, 2008

Taking me home
















My Daddy and my big brother are on their way to take me and Mom home. She is beyond excited. Noni spent the night with us last night and helped Mom get dressed. Dr. H came by this morning when Mom was nursing me. Noni stepped out of the room so we could have a private moment with him. He is a very special man in my life and Mom's. Many prayers went up for him while I lived in Mom's tummy and it was nice when he held me this morning. Mom was a big girl and didn't cry even when he said that he could easily cry at the awe of a miracle- that was ME! Thank you God and thank you Dr. Harrison for all the love you've shown me and Mommy the last 9 months.
I can't wait to meet my 4-legged brother (Rudy) that Luke has been telling me all about. Let's get this show on the road.

0 comments: