? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 25, 2008

A busy Friday

Today Mommy decided it was time that I go on an outing. Daddy drove us all to Little Rock for some errands. Mom had to trade in her breast pump, go to Babies R Us and to Wild Oats Market. Oh, we also had lunch at Chilis. I was a really good girl and both Mommy and Daddy said that I was good on our outing. I'm still a challenge at night. Last night Daddy gave me bottles so Mommy could get several hours of uninterrupted sleep. I think that is why she is in a good mood. I just like to see everyone at night! This evening they decided to go to Target again and out for dinner. Once again, I was a good girl and now I'm tired. Everyone is hoping that I sleep good tonight. Tune in to find out!

0 comments: