? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My first trip to church

was tonight and I was like a rock star. All of these strangers were looking at me and I lost count of how many times I heard, "look at all that hair." After church we had to run a couple errands and eat dinner. I was a good girl. It won't always be this way so Mommy and Daddy and Lukie better take advantage of all the time that I sleep in my car seat. This morning I didn't want Mommy to put me down and she really needed to do a few things so she laid me down in my bathtub.... yep my bathtub and I was perfectly happy there whether I was looking around or sleeping.

0 comments: