? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A morning out



with my family. This morning we had to go for a weight check and to Target. Apparently, Target is somewhere that Mommy and Luke like to go to. Oh, then we went to Burger King for lunch. That was because my big brother loves it there (Mommy and Daddy don't like it as much as him). Mommy likes to let him pick some fun things since I'm getting a lot of attention these days. He helped with my bath tonight and he loves holding me too.

0 comments: