? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The first few days at home











have been rough at times. Mom and I are getting better at this nursing thing but she doesn't seem to be making enough milk for me. We started using some formula while still in the hospital since my weight had dropped to 5lbs 15 oz. However, I don't like Similac so Mommy decided to try Nestle. Please pray that it will work. We are LOVING having Noni stay with us this week. Mom needs to get her strength back and that brother of mine is quite demanding. Daddy is working this week but will be at home with us next week. Here are a few pictures of me.

0 comments: