? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Baby Aniston

you are keeping me up alot at night. Especially tonight since I've been having lots of contractions. I have prayed really hard that you don't come out since Dr.H is off till Monday morning. I've had several hours (in the middle of the night) while Daddy and your big brother sleep to think of all kinds of things. Sometimes, I can't hardly wait any longer to see your face and others I KNOW that you are easier to take care of right now than you will be when you get out. I feel so very blessed to have carried you to term and also that you are a girl. I feel like the luckiest Mommy in the whole world to have the most precious son and now to be having a sweet little girl. So many people are anxiously waiting to meet you.

I am a little scared to have the C-section and the hysterectomy but we are both in very very good hands. I hate that I won't be the first person to hold you but I am certain that your big brother will be holding you right after Daddy. I sit here and thank God all of my blessings and I pray that these contractions will stop- I don't want you out today. You will change our lives for the better. You've been a good girl and I'm glad that much of this pregnancy has been enjoyable. I could definitely do this again and I'm sad that this is a part of my life that ends when you are born. But, you complete our family. I pray that everything goes well and you are strong and healthy and I'm up on my feet very soon. I pray for Dr. Harrison and all the people looking out for us. I also pray for the couple of SUPER DUPER friends that have gotten me through the last year- the saddest days and the happiest days. I pray for Noni and Papa who've taken care of us when Daddy had to work and I pray for you and Luke!

What I'll miss about you living in my belly:
Your big brother, Luke, kissing you all the time and hugging you
Daddy rubbing my belly when he gets home from work and saying, "hey Aniston"
Feeling you move and not having to share you with anyone.

So, as our days come to a close just me and you- I want you to know these 9 months have been some of the happiest times of my life. I've also spent many hours in tears or close to it out of worry for you- praying that everything goes ok. You have given me a renewed faith in God and at times when things seemed bleak or scary I realized that while I wanted to be mad that things weren't going smoothly- I learned to trust in God and share all my thoughts with Him. I trust that you will be delivered safely and you and I will both end this pregnancy very blessed and healthy.

I think the contractions are stopping - time to try and rest.

0 comments: