? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 11, 2008

Aniston

I can't believe that I am about to meet you. In just a couple of hours we will leave for the hospital and will become a family of 4. I lie awake with wonder of what your little face will look like and how your big brother will react to you. You, are a dream come true for me. I pray that things will go smoothly and I just know they will, because, God has brought us safely through each storm. These nine months have been very long and tiring on me because of the worry. However, I know that when you are in my arms for the first time all of the fear will be erased- it will all be worth it. I will miss you moving around inside of me and I will miss being pregnant- but I look forward to holding you in my arms. See you very soon!

0 comments: