? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 1, 2008

My Labor Day Weekend

I fussed off and on so me and Mommy hung out in the house a lot. We did manage to go with the boys for Dinner on Saturday evening. On Sunday, we went to Babies R Us to do some shopping for me. On Monday I made the trip to Wal Mart with Mommy and Luke. I am staying awake more and more and maybe that is why I'm so fussy in the evening. You know, I can cry for 3 straight hours- * I don't recommend doing this to your Moms!

0 comments: