? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What did the doctor say you ask?

Well, she thinks I have severe GERD and protein allergies to both soy and milk. That means I can't digest cow milk based or soy based formula. I have started on Alimentum since the Nutramigen didn't work. However, the doctor quickly changed her mind and said I would need Neosure which you have to order. That formula should work if I have problems digesting fat or sugar as well. My medicine got changed to Prevasid but then the doctor changed it back to Axid the next day. It seems all the changes are part of the problem huh? Keep praying for me!

0 comments: