? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

2 Months Old


Well, things have been rough. I wish I could tell you all how much I laugh and coo but mostly when I'm awake I'm crying. Mommy and Daddy wish they could fix me and so do the doctors. We think I have a combination of reflux, colic, allergies and gastritis but the medicines just don't work for long. I've been on about every formula out there and even Goat Milk. I'm causing the Potts household to be in a lot of turmoil. I try to be cute and I'm a gorgeous baby that doesn't feel well enough to smile much. Please keep us all in your prayers.

0 comments: