? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 29, 2008

Another trip to the doctor

I decided yesterday afternoon to pretty much give up on eating. No nursing, no bottle. Mommy started thinking something was wrong with me- it was just a feeling that she had. She realized that the last time I'd eaten was at Mrs. Diana's house while the older kids were playing. She thought about it and knew something was up. Noni came to take care of me while Mommy and Daddy took my big brother to his preschool. I ate a little bit for Noni but so little that she also knew something was up. If Mommy would feed me I'd spit it out. Daddy tried to feed me but I did the same thing for him. So, Mommy called the doctor at 7:00 this morning and they said to bring me on in. Mommy was right, it had nothing to do with the formula but everything to do with a bad case of acid reflux. I now have 2 medicines to take but I will be fine. For now, I'm most comfortable sleeping in my swing. You guys all send up a prayer for me that I don't have to go get an IV this weekend before the meds kick in.

0 comments: