? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 26, 2008

Well Baby Visit

I've been cooing and smiling a lot more since I feel better. I still have a bad day every now and then but overall I'm much better. I will be going for some more tests at the hospital though and maybe we will get this all figured out before long. I'm having a little trouble swallowing and keeping my milk down. Mom has been making my milk thicker and that helps. It also helped me put on some weight. I got my shots and of course cried but I was over it quickly. I weighed in at 12lbs and was 23 inches long. Today is my 11 week birthday so we were a little late with the 2 month visit because I haven't felt too good. Earlier this week Mom noticed what a good mood I was in and tried to catch it all on video- but she missed some of it. I do laugh a few times though. I'm starting to notice Rudy and laugh at him. I always smile at my Daddy when he talks to me. I love to try and talk to Noni too. My favorite things are sitting in my bouncy, lying on my changing table and laughing with Mommy, and watching Luke play. He's a great big brother!

0 comments: