? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 21, 2008

How I'm feeling......


a little better it seems. Sometimes I still scream either right after I eat or about an hour after I eat. I am sleeping much better at night though. I have been in my swing a few times just to check things out. I still enjoy my bouncy seat. Actually, I've been even happier in there the last few days. We are still working on my medicines but my milk seems to be doing ok. Thanks to all of you who are praying for me and for all the thoughts.

1 comments:

Ronni's World said...

Aniston,
'Uncle' Sidney and I are so happy to hear that our prayers are being answered and you are feeling so much better! We love you so much and are so proud to have you in our lives. Be good angel -
'Aunt' Rhonda