? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 8, 2008

Look who's 4 weeks old today!!!




But, it was a kinda sad day cause I had to go to the doctor. I ran a fever during the night and the doctor thinks it is a virus but it could also be the start of RSV. Say a prayer for me to get well soon. It's been a lot of up and down during rest times but Mommy and Daddy feel so bad for me. The doctor said I could sleep in my swing or with one of them holding me in the recliner. We may be in for a long weekend! Oh, I weighed in at a big ole 7 lbs 10 oz at 4 weeks. I've gained over a pound in 2 weeks! I like to eat. Just to compare: I weigh a little less than my brother did when he was born and he was 5 weeks early! Look how big my feet are.

1 comments:

Diana said...

Not that you weren't adorable before, but you are more adorable each and every time I see you.