? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The life of a 6 week old.


Not too much of anything. Over the weekend, I got to get out and about a bit. Friday, was a big shopping trip at Wal Mart for me, Luke, and Mom. On Saturday we went to church and out to eat for Dinner. We also went to Old Navy. I was a really good girl the entire time. Actually, whenever we go out I'm on my best behavior. Sunday morning we went to Papa and Noni's. My big brother loves going there and now I do too. I have good nights and bad night as far as sleep goes. My Mommy is trying hard to get me on a schedule in order to restore some type of peace in our house before my big brother goes back to school. As for my hair- it still has it's own mind. Each morning Mommy is excited to see what it wants to do for the day!

0 comments: