? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My special Day!
















My Baptism was today and according to everyone I was stunning. Luke just couldn't get over how beautiful I was in my dress. My Mommy made it the whole time without crying. I was the precious angel from heaven during the entire Mass, Baptism, and party. A big thank you goes out to Noni and Papa (my Godparents) for throwing me the special party. Also, thank you BepBep for helping Noni get it all together, for my dress, for cleaning my house, and for helping Fr. Charlie. I got to meet a couple family members for the first time- Uncle Robert, Uncle Dick, and my cousin Blake. I also met a bunch of people at church that I'd never seen before but I slept through all of that.
Thank you Mrs. Diana for making my video that we played at the party. I'll get that posted on here real soon so check back- you won't want to miss it. It showcases my birthday and the first month of my life. Here are a few pictures and a quick video of the ceremony.

0 comments: