? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 1, 2008

Aniston- this is your Mommy

and it is, of course, the middle of the night. I am up with you because you won't sleep but right now you are happy in your bathtub so I'm doing a little shopping on the internet. I started thinking about all the dreams that I have for you and for us. Next thing you know, I am on your blog "writing" them all down so one day you can read this and make fun of me.

These are the things I want us to experience together:

Painting our nails and toenails
Buying you a confirmation dress that is different from everyone else's
Shopping for the perfect dress and matching shoes
Checking out the latest in hair and make-up
Talking about your boyfriend
Taking you and your girlfriends to a concert
Searching over and over for the perfect Prom dress and hiding the cost from Daddy
Searching the world over for the perfect Wedding dress and hiding the cost from Daddy
Talking about your husband
Seeing you with your new baby for the first time
Watching your raise your kids

I know these things are years and years off and many of them BETTER be years and years off but you need to know that I have big dreams for you little girl!

0 comments: