? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What the test showed


I had my barium swallow study today and they noticed that some of my milk is going where it shouldn't. So, Mommy had to buy me this really expensive stuff that makes my milk like drinking honey. Please pray that I do better on this stuff. I looked really super cute sitting in this blue chair for the test. I was all buckled in and Mommy fed me bottles while they watched it go to my tummy on video. I was happy to get home and I slept all afternoon. Party in my crib tonight Mommy!

0 comments: