? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 24, 2008

My last day at speech therapy


was today. Well, at least until it is time for me to start solid food. I love all the girls there especially my therapist Miss Grayson. In honor of my last session they called everyone into the front office to pass me around. Mommy wonders why they like me so much there???? I'm always in a bad mood when we get there. Today, was different, I flashed my big pretty smile for each one of them. They even had the physical therapy team come in the office to see me smile (you know it was hard for them to do their work with me screaming for an hour 3x a week:) Mommy said she'd miss the adult interaction but is glad to have a break from it too. One less car trip that I scream for ya know.

0 comments: