? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm 3 months old!











I'm 3 months old already. I know it's hard to believe. I spent the day going to Luke's soccer game and to church. I'm doing a little better eating these days since my milk is so thick. Really, I'm not doing much of anything except maybe laughing more and more. I like to hear Luke's voice and I love it when he shows me all of his toys. Luke is a great big brother. I love it when people talk to me and I'll usually flash them a big smile. Everytime I made a dirty diaper I laugh for Mommy while she changes me. I still don't sleep real good but I sure do like to eat.

0 comments: