? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A One Year Old Girl!!


Now that I'm one I think I am big stuff. I will chase the boys and try to do everything that they do. In fact I can actually keep up with them. If they jump in the pool I will try to do the same. I keep everyone on their toes because I am constantly on the move. I have a pretty good schedule. I wake up about 7:00 and play, eat breakfast and take a quick nap around 10:00. I eat lunch at 12:00 then take another short nap around 1:30. I wake up have a snack and play!! I eat dinner around 5:30 have a bath at 6:30 then get in my bed at 7:00. I don't sleep all night because of getting new teeth. I love to eat and play. The things I love are:

String cheese, Rice Milk, mac n cheese, bread, jelly, crackers, graham crackers, marshmallows, squash, cucumbers, and my very fav food is STRAWBERRIES yummy! Life is great for this baby girl. I have no complaints. My Fav person is still my Bubba!

Daddy tried to help the other night when I woke up but I screamed my head off cause only Mommy will do when I am sick or hurt. I love everyone and I am a happy lil girl.

Words I say: Mama, DaDa, Bubba, Nona, PaPa, Baby.

I have brought so much joy to my family during my first year and they love me!

1 comments:

In His Army said...

She has grown SO much! What a doll!