? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

OH ANI POO



I hear that all day and night because I get into everything from Dog Poop to toilet water. I am a pro at throwing things in the trash or toilet. If you are missing anything look in one of those places. I get into way more than my big brother did that is for sure. I keep Mom busy all day long. Tonight we went to Wal-Mart and the man at the Deli gave me a cup a popcorn chicken because I was hitting the glass saying "eat eat eat". He thought I looked hungry. I get more fun eacha nd every day that is for sure. I walked anywhere now and have pretty much stopped the injured solider crawl. I will say "quack quack when I see a toy duck. I am very tanned and getting chubby.

0 comments: