? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Trouble Trouble here is Ani Poo


I can tear up more stuff and get into more stuff than Luke ever dreamed of. You can't take your eyes off of me that is for sure. Today was no exception. I pulled tons of movies out of the entertainment center-Mom even tried taping them shut and I pulled that off and tried to eat it. I can get into the fridge and open the butter and throw cheese all over the kitchen. Mom said there is a purpose in everything and this is so she gets her exercise. I love my "bubba" and ask for him when I wake up (an hour too early). I want everything that he has and he is so awesome at sharing. It breaks my heart if he walks off from me to play alone. But, most of the time he wants me around.

0 comments: