? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

11 Months Old



The biggest deal is that I'm walking and getting into everything. I am so cute throwing an AniFit when I fall. Everyone laughs at me and they just don't realize how hard it is walking. I eventually give up and just scoot. You know I never saw the need in crawling I just went from scooting to walking. I eat almost everything.... still love the dog food. I eat manadarin oranges, strawberries, pineapples, french fries and fish sticks. I love to eat. Whenever I get scolded for getting into something I'll look at you and say "hi" and wave at you. My words: Hi, Mama, DaDa, Bubba, Bye, Papa, NaNaNa. I don't like wearing hair bows anymore and I usually take them out. My favorite person is my "Bubba". I also love Rudy but I am mean to him.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Anipoo, that picture of you in the green dress is absolutely precious!!

Julie said...

Doesn't Haven have the same dress Di-Di?