? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 6, 2009

Still sick...even sicker


Mom took me back to the doctor today. Noni came to watch Luke and spend the night to help with me. Mom expected the doctor to say that my RSV was worse or it had turned into pneumonia. Luke is getting better from his pneumonia and it looks as if he won't have to go to the hospital. But, for me, who knows. The doctor said RSV was normal but it had settled in my ears. Both ears were horribly infected and one ear even had a small puncture from the infection.We left that doctor and went straight to an ear doctor who sealed it off. I got some pain drops and an antibiotic to help clear this up. Looks like no sleeping in a bed for a few more days- or no sleeping at all! I'm a very sick little girl.

0 comments: