? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm 7 months old today!




I got to go back to the doctor and get a shot. My ears were getting worse despite the high dose of antibiotic. We hope this works or else it could mean tubes. Mom was trying to get ready in the bathroom and I was sitting in my bumbo grabbing everything within reach. I decided to brush my teeth with Mom's toothbrush. It was kinda cute so she grabbed her camera. I'm now eating sweet potatoes, squah, apples,pears, and prunes. I have pulled myself up a couple times using my exersaucer or my bed. Once I pulled myself up by using Mom's hair. OUCH. My reflux medicine just got changed to Zegerid and we are hoping for an improvement. Financilly it is a help to Mom and Dad! I love my big brother and our puppy dog. I will watch some Baby Einstein one day and not the next. Lately, I'm not happy unless Mom is carrying me but she is hoping that is because I've been so sick. Maybe next month will have more exciting things to report!

0 comments: