? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 25, 2008

My first Christmas- A recap







It was a very exciting two days! On Christmas Eve we went to MeMe and PawPaw's house for a celebration after Mass. I got to meet a few people I'd never met before. I was a little scared at first but eventually warmed up. We opened presents and I got some neat chewy toys and 2 pairs of PediPeds. I also got a whole bunch of baby wipes and some money.




We headed home so Luke and I could get in bed. Santa only comes when you are asleep. First, I kissed my Elf goodbye and told him I'd see him next year. I don't quite understand about the elf yet though.




I woke up on Christmas Morning and was excited because Santa came. Noni and Papa came to watch me and Luke open gifts. I loved everything that I got. I was excited about the Piglet Luke got me and he loved the bath set that I got him. It is also his 5th birthday so he got a birthday gift too. I was excited with all my stuff. I played awhile and took a nap so we could go to Noni and Papa's house.

At Noni and Papa's I got a bunch more cool stuff from them, Bep Bep and Heaffer. I got gift cards to Wilkenson's, money, a purse, toys, , a beach towel, and a big Minnie Mouse. I love all my stuff.

0 comments: