? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Look who is 5 months old....







Life is getting better. My reflux doesn't cause me nearly as much pain as it used to. However, I am still back and forth to doctors. They can't quite figure out why I'm always congested and coughing. I am still on Neocate formula and Simply Thick. Mom has been able to cut back a little on the Simply Thick. I'm getting somewhere between Honey and Nectar. My cereal didn't go too well after a few days so back to just milk. Last week at my visit to Dr. Casteel I was 24 inches and 13lbs and 13 oz. I've grown some recently. Speaking of growing, my hair is coming back in and I'm looking a little more normal. My favorite things are:



Luke


Rudy


Kicking my legs


Eating


Mommy


My baby doll and duck


Bath time


Eating my fingers(makes it hard to get a good pic)






Not favorite things:


Car Rides


Sleeping


Watching TV


Swinging






0 comments: