? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What I've been up too..

just growing like a weed, making Mommy tired, and seeing alot of Dr. Harrison. Things are looking up and he even said that Mommy may go all the way to term with me. Much different news than we heard 4 weeks ago. He also said, I'm much more laid back than my brother was and well, that's a good thing. Mommy told me the other day that she will miss me being in her tummy because this is the only time that she doesn't have to share me with anyone else. She will be glad to see my face too. So will all of you! Keep sending up those prayers for us that we stay healthy and keep praying for our doctor too (he is really good to us). Thank you Noni and Papa for driving Mom and me to all these appointments!

0 comments: