? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 30, 2008

Guess where me and Mommy have been?

At the hospital! We got home a little while ago. We went in for one of our weekly visits and after just a few minutes of discussing things Dr.H decided to admit us. However, after a long and boring day he let us bust out. Thank goodness. Mommy was fine and so was I. He is giving me some steroids to make sure my lungs are well developed just in case. And, all of you that said I wouldn't make it till the 21st are right. I'll be out very soon! Oh, I'm weighing in at a big 6.5 lbs!

0 comments: