? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Playground Fun



This afternoon after naps Mommy, Daddy, Bubba and I went to a nearby playground for some fun. I enjoyed playing but mostly loved running around. I also enjoyed watching some guys playing basketball. Mom loved that I watched that since she played basketball in elementary, jr high and sr high! I yelled for them and everything. They were actually pretty good. Mom was watching me closely while Daddy played with Bubba because she was scared I would run onto the court. It was a fun afternoon!

0 comments: