? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 11, 2009

9 Months Old


Time flies I'm already 9 months old. I have changed a whole lot in the last month. I crawl everywhere except it's the Ani crawl version where I drag myself. I can crawl right but I move much faster my way. I get into everything imaginable but especiall Rudy's dog food and toilets. I love to splash in them. I also get into many of Luke's toys- but he usually doesn't get too mad. Today I got into some of his paint while Mommy was in the bathroom. It doesn't take but a blink for me to get into something. Lately, I've kept Mommy on her toes. I got my first tooth yesterday-FINALLY. I love to eat and will eat anything but green beans. Luke is probably my favorite person because he makes me laugh. I love it when he tickles my belly and run around acting crazy in front of me. I am so glad that he is my big brother. I can hold onto something and scoot all around it. I have let go a few time of the table but I usually fall right down. Mommy gets me in bed before 9:00 every night- sometimes I go to bed at 7:30. Mommy said that I get into much more than Luke did at my age. Tune in for more Ani Poo adventures!

0 comments: