? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Aniston is..... 4 Months Old

I am enjoying getting bigger because I can be more interactive. I love to get your attention. If you walk by and don't acknowledge me I will squeal or fuss till you do. I love my big brother about as much as I do my Mommy. He loves me too. I am feeling much better for the most part. I still have episodes but not nearly as often. I weigh 12 lbs and I'm 23 inches long. I have not gained weight in a while but that is because of my problems- having to work so hard to get that formula out of the bottle. I'll be growing soon though. I love my new dress that Mommy got me. It looks great with the red tights we borrowed from Laney and Haven!

0 comments: