? ??????????????Sexy Man? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (286 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 20516 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (590 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 21762 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Disas BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

An emergency Ultrasound for you

today after you not moving around much all weekend. I called Dr. H and he sent me to Radiology right away. Turns out you are low on fluid. You may have to come out earlier than your big brother did- and I'm really worried about that. I will do anything to keep you in there for 7 more weeks. You need to behave yourself in there little girl and start moving around more so I know that you are ok. He agreed to let me go to Branson as planned this weekend but after that you and I are grounded and we must take it easy. Please stay in there Aniston, Mommy is really worried about you.

1 comments:

Tracie said...

Little Aniston, I'm praying that you stay in there like a good little girl, and grow to be a healthy baby girl when it's time for you to be here!!